Ottawa International Animation Festival -- anyone going ?

To talk about animation Annecy, CTN Expo, Zagreb, Ottawa, Hiroshima... and many other festivals !
D.T. Nethery

Ottawa International Animation Festival -- anyone going ?

Post by D.T. Nethery »

I may or may not be able to make it to the Ottawa International Animation Festival (Sept. 19 - Sept. 24) this year . Some things have to fall into place in the next few days for me to be able to go ...
but I was wondering if any other TVPaint people are going to be there ?

By the way, I noticed one of the presentations is

The Evolution of Animation Software

Saturday, September 22, 9:00 am (NAC - Fourth Stage)
This panel will look at how animation technology has evolved in order to meet the constant needs of today's artists. Panelists will discuss their personal history with software development and the relationship it has to artistic demand.They will also highlight the new directions software is heading in.

Panelists: Kim Davidson (Side Effects Software), Erik Goulet (Softimage), Steve Bowie (MyToons.com)

Curiously, guru Steve Bowie is listed as representing MyToons.com , not Bauhaus Software .

https://ottawa.awn.com/index.php?option ... Itemid=704

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Sorry David, we won't be in Ottawa International Animation Festival this year.
(I would have been pleased to meet you, anyway !!)

We actually focus on IBC (nowadays in Amsterdam) and Apple Expo (from 25 to 29 september in Paris), in order to reinforce some commercial partnerships ...
There are also other projects on track that we will communicate about once the time has come. :wink:
Fabrice Debarge