Pixologic's ZBrushCore - an affordable "Lite" ZBrush version

To talk about anything else
Svengali

Pixologic's ZBrushCore - an affordable "Lite" ZBrush version

Post by Svengali »

A completely new version of ZBrush 3d modeling software called ZBrushCore is now available for $149.00 for Mac OR Windows.

Using ZBrush is a lot like modeling with clay rather than 3d geometry (Maya, etc.) If you've been put off by the price or the complexity of ZBrush 4R7, this subset offering of the ZBrush professional package might be for you. Lots of free tutorials to get started. Find out more at ...

ZBrushCore home page

Sven
Last edited by Svengali on 21 Oct 2016, 11:08, edited 1 time in total.
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB
Fabrice

Re: Pixologic's ZBrushCore - an afordable "Lite" ZBrush vers

Post by Fabrice »

a good alternative to Zbrush is 3Dcoat : http://3dcoat.com/home/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fabrice Debarge
Garf

Re: Pixologic's ZBrushCore - an affordable "Lite" ZBrush ver

Post by Garf »

Is 3dcoat easy to learn?
Last edited by Garf on 07 Dec 2023, 19:27, edited 9 times in total.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

There are a lot of debate in the 3D forums about this question.
is 3Dcoat easier to learn or ZBrush ?

Hard to find the real truth, if there is one.
Try them both 1 or 2 days at full time (without using any tutorials) and make your own idea. From here you will know which one is the most intuitive.

I did that and was more confortable with 3DCoat, even if a few important aspects of the software where still missing at the end of the two days of trail (ie : the exact concepts behind voxel resolutions/definitions). But I found them later in the video tutorials & forums.

But other people would probably say something different.
Fabrice Debarge
MiltonThomas

Post by MiltonThomas »

Fabrice wrote: 05 Jan 2017, 09:14 There are a lot of debate in the 3D forums about this question.
is 3Dcoat easier to learn or ZBrush ?

Hard to find the real truth, if there is one.
Try them both 1 or 2 days at full time (without using any tutorials) and make your own idea. From here you will know which one is the most intuitive.

I did that and phenq where to buy detailed article a while back was more confortable with 3DCoat, even if a few important aspects of the software where still missing at the end of the two days of trail (ie : the exact concepts behind voxel resolutions/definitions). But I found them later in the video tutorials & forums.

But other people would probably say something different.
I totally agree with you even I found 3DCoat is comfortable than ZBrush. But still every individual has there own opinion. :D