Film students need urgent help

To talk about anything else
Feybel

Film students need urgent help

Post by Feybel »

Dear TVP animators,
my name is Jan and I´m a 24yo German film student currently studying "cinematography" in my 2nd year at the Filmacademy Baden-Wurttemberg. As a 14-day-short-term-project, my fellow student Milena and I filmed and rotoscoped our first "animated" short film with Tv Paint, because neither of us had ever worked on an animated film before (I know that you guys don´t see rotoscoping as animation, unfortunately both of us are really bad at drawing ;-)) We had some help for a couple of hours from a friend of ours, who is studying 2D animation - she´s really busy, though.
To cut it short: We worked towards a deadline and we were not 100% finished when the short film premiered at our campus cinema. The film works, however, there are still a couple of minor imperfections, a more or less good animator would easily be able to fix. And that´s what we are looking for: Somone who has a couple of hours to spare and who would like to help two desperate fim students complete their film. The film is intended to be screened at international film festivals; we are already in close contact with our festival office, who urges us to finish the short film.
We would be so glad about any help offers. If someone of you guys is interested, I´ll sent you a passwort-protected link to the current version of the short film. We can then fruther discuss what needs to done. We can´t offer you any payments, but a special mention in the fims´credits ;)

Synopsis:The story about a young woman pursuing sexual self-determination within a religio-cultural environment.

Please get in contact with us via the forum intern message system ;)
Cheers and many thanks in advance,
Jan