My Little Pony The Movie trailer out now

To talk about anything else
VGmaster9

My Little Pony The Movie trailer out now

Post by VGmaster9 »

As someone who has been anticipating this movie since it was first announced, I really like how this looks as a Toon Boom animation. Still, I can't imagine how potentially awesome it'd look if it was done in TVP.

Terry Randolph

Re: My Little Pony The Movie trailer out now

Post by Terry Randolph »

Maybe I too old to watch it but It is worth watching :)
I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play here
VGmaster9

Post by VGmaster9 »

Here's another trailer.

D.T. Nethery

Post by D.T. Nethery »

How did this movie end up doing at the box-office ? Are they making more ?

Also, do you know where it was made (Canada?) and if there were multiple production studios involved or just one studio ?

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
AlbertIon123

Post by AlbertIon123 »

I give this movie an 11/10. I believe that it is an animated feature that most audience members will enjoy. The animation was spectacular. Seriously; you can tell that the animation team spent a lot of effort into every single detail. It really shows. The characters were energetic, likable, and a lot of fun. Although I wish they would have gone more into the backstory of some characters, I still thought that the characters were all great and a real treat to watch. The music was excellent. I have to admit that I was not a fan of the pop song at the beginning of the movie or the one at the end. But the music in the movie itself was quite good and reminiscent of Disney tunes. The character designs were really nice. I personally thought that the among of detail that went into designing the characters was amazing. The designs were sleek and modern. They fit into the movie environment seamlessly. The plot was a bit basic but there were lots of laughs and fun to bee had along the way so it did not take away from my enjoyment of the film. I personally had a really good time watching this movie. I plan on watching it a few more times in theaters with my mom who has also become a fan.
I would say that it is a movie that everyone should give a watch. I think fans of the
GMA Network : Friendship Is Magic series are really going to love this film. Non-fans will like it as well, probably for different reasons the fans. But that is what makes this movie great: there really is something for everyone.