TVPaint Wiki...

To talk about anything else
lemec

TVPaint Wiki...

Post by lemec »

I really like the concept of bringing people together using a forum community and it's a great way to exchange ideas, but it's very easy for our mass of information to become disorganized, and questions may wind up easily repeated.

I propose setting up a 'wiki' page of our own for TVPaint that would describe aspects and features of the program. The reason I think it should be a wiki is because there's so much information to cover for any single person, and that everyone here's pretty open to collaborating.

So.... I could set up a wiki on digitalartoasis to get us started, unless people would rather have it centralized here on TVPaint... I also understand the manual's copyright information, so I'm a little hesitant to flail away and just pop it up overnight. Any suggestions?
(Win7x64, TVP Pro 11 32-bit)
Roland Dubois

wiki

Post by Roland Dubois »

Ton lien ne fonctionne pas l'ami :!:
Vivre et laisser vivre
Patrice

Re: wiki

Post by Patrice »

Roland Dubois wrote:Ton lien ne fonctionne pas l'ami :!:
Fixed
Ex TVPaint Team
lemec

Post by lemec »

Well, I set up a MediaWiki on

http://www.digitalartoasis.com/wiki/

although, I'm wondering if we should transcribe the manual into wiki articles that could be further expanded upon by users.

If I have permission to do so, I could probably begin to build the wiki by transcribing one article a day...
(Win7x64, TVP Pro 11 32-bit)