Why Do They Make It So Hard?

To talk about anything else
Gochris1

Why Do They Make It So Hard?

Post by Gochris1 »

Hello!

I have had a TERRIBLE evening trying to install 2 software programs. These are music programs, and have nothing to do with TV Paint.

I wanted to write Elodie and everyone at TV Paint to let them know I appreciate how relatively EASY it is to install TV Paint. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!

The music programs installed, but the authorization process and other issues are preventing them from working. So in both cases I had to write tech support and I am VERY FRUSTRATED. I understand the problems software companies have with copying and everything, but I just don't understand why it's always such a pain to install software. It's almost never an easy process.

Once again, I wanted to write Elodie and everyone at TV Paint to let them know I appreciate how relatively EASY it is to install TV Paint. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!

Hope nobody minds that I chose this forum to complain.

Gochris
Elodie

Re: Why Do They Make It So Hard?

Post by Elodie »

I'm sorry for you about the issues you had with the installation of these software.

But thank you very much for your kind words about our own job =)
Fabrice

Re: Why Do They Make It So Hard?

Post by Fabrice »

Once again, I wanted to write Elodie and everyone at TV Paint to let them know I appreciate how relatively EASY it is to install TV Paint. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!

Hope nobody minds that I chose this forum to complain.
We love such feedbacks, especially after one day of work :)
Fabrice Debarge