Gesture Shortcuts - STROKESPLUS for Cintiq Users

To talk about anything else
Svengali

Gesture Shortcuts - STROKESPLUS for Cintiq Users

Post by Svengali »

Strokes Plus -For Windows Cintiq Users - shortcuts without keyboard?

Here is a Windows-users-only utility that lets you define a family of single stroke-gestures that invoke shortcut keys. This could be very useful for Cintiq users who want to avoid having to use a keyboard when working in TVPaint or other software. Set one of the buttons on the Cintiq to activate StrokePlus, then use gestures to trigger your control-keys.

I haven't tried the utility yet so I can't testify as to how hard or easy it is to set up. But it seems worth a look for users who create scripts . 8)

Below is a link to the website where Windows users can download the FREE StrokesPlus utility and learn how to set it up.

StrokesPlus - mouse gesture recognition utility

Also, here are two links to Matt Kohr's website "CtrlPaint.com" where he explains (in two short tutorials) how he uses the StrokesPlus Gesture Shortcuts with Photoshop.

CtrlPaint.com - Part One: How to use StrokesPlus for Gesture Shortcuts
CtrlPaint.com - Part Two: How to use StrokesPlus for Gesture Shortcuts
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB
schwarzgrau

Re: Gesture Shortcuts - STROKESPLUS for Cintiq Users

Post by schwarzgrau »

Thank you Svengali, it's pretty useful. By the way a somehow similar app for OS X is xGestures, but it costs 5$.
Another difference is, that you don't need to script, which surely has some advantages and disadvantages.
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Cintiq 22HD
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Mobile Studio Pro 16" (2019)
Android 13 / TVP 11.7.0 / Galaxy Tab 7 FE
INSTAGRAM
Davidsmith150

Post by Davidsmith150 »

Thanks you Svengali, its really useful.
dannyjones

Post by dannyjones »

Svengali wrote: 12 Nov 2015, 17:46 Strokes Plus -For Windows Cintiq Users - shortcuts without keyboard?

Here is a Windows-users-only utility that lets you define a family of single stroke-gestures that invoke shortcut keys. This could be very useful for Cintiq users who want to avoid having to use a keyboard when working in TVPaint or other software. Set one of the buttons on the Cintiq to activate StrokePlus, then use gestures to trigger your control-keys.

I haven't tried the utility yet so I can't testify as to how hard or easy it is to set up. But it seems worth a look for users who create scripts . 8)

Below is a link to the website where Windows users can download the FREE StrokesPlus utility and learn how to set it up.

StrokesPlus - mouse gesture recognition utility

Also, here are two links to Matt Kohr's website "CtrlPaint.com" where he explains (in two short tutorials) how he uses the StrokesPlus Gesture Shortcuts with Photoshop.

CtrlPaint.com - Part One: How to use StrokesPlus for Gesture Shortcuts
CtrlPaint.com - Part Two: How to use StrokesPlus for Gesture Shortcuts

Thanks Svengali for giving this useful informationManagement Writing Solutions
I am getting help from your information..