TVPaint animator for Short Animated Film

Need an animator or looking for a job ? Read rules and post your job offers and curriculum.
Sewie

TVPaint animator for Short Animated Film

Post by Sewie »

Dear TVP friends,

The animated short film I am working on at the moment is in a little bit of a pickle. We have lost an animator and are looking hard for a replacement who is up to the task.

It's a short film from Swedish artist/filmmaker Jöns Mellgren called 'Elsa and the Night'. Jöns is also directing. The animation is hand drawn in TVPaint, it is a fulltime job for the next few months (untill sept/oct) and it is a paid job.

Here are two animated shots from the film (both are work-in-progress):

It's very important that the animator understands and can animate in the style above. We are working in a small team, each from our own studio/workplace but we are in very close contact through 'the cloud', email and (almost daily) Skype meetings. So it's very important that you can speak English.

If you are available, and up to it, please send me a personal message through the forum with examples of your work (preferably a website link).

Thank you!
Michael Sewnarain - Website
Windows 11/64b Pro - TVP11.7.0 & 11.7.1 - Pro/64b - Cintiq32 Pro - Intel i7-12700K - 64Gb RAM
Benjamin Cerbai

Re: TVPaint animator for Short Animated Film

Post by Benjamin Cerbai »

Hello Sewie,

Thank you for posting, I will share the videos and talk about who you are looking for on our Facebook et Linkedin pages. :)
Benjamin Cerbai, illustrator and videographer.
Sewie

Post by Sewie »

Much appreciated, Benjamin.
Thank you very much!
Windows 11/64b Pro - TVP11.7.0 & 11.7.1 - Pro/64b - Cintiq32 Pro - Intel i7-12700K - 64Gb RAM
matstegner

Post by matstegner »

Hi Michael,
Is this job still available? I'm not that versed in TVPaint yet myself, but I could ask a few of my colleagues if they are available here in Gothenburg, Sweden.

Mats
TVPaint Animation Pro 11.0.8
Sewie

Post by Sewie »

Thanks for your offer, Mats We seem to have solved this issue for now but it might be a good idea to have the names of Swedish professionals for when/if crunch time arrives. It's a Swedish-Dutch co-production so, from what I understand, there is a very high preference for animators from either Sweden or The Netherlands. (Or at the very least from someone from the EU). So if you could send some names and info, it'd be much appreciated.

And to everyone who replied to the offer; Many thanks, I haven't been able to get back to you yet, but I will soon. I promise.