Lost boxes to extend frames Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Firestoem

Lost boxes to extend frames

Post by Firestoem »

I have a windows 10 PC and have version 10.0.16 of TV Paint, it's worked fine in the past. However I am having a particular problem with this project for some reason and I can not fix it.

So before I was able to open and close the project with no issues but now all of a sudden when I save, close and reopen it the next day I've lost the little boxes that let you mess with the length of a frame. The only way I can get them back is if I keep copy and pasting the layer into a new file.

At first I thought it was because I had a background layer, I was able to close and reopen the project no problem if I didn't have a background layer, but all of a sudden it happened again. I don't want to keep copy and pasting this project into a new project every time I need to work on it.

Attachments:
These are the boxes that I mean, the handles that let you drag the frames on the timeline. The first image is without them and the second one is the same layer, with the handles (copied the layer into a new project)

Any help would be appreciated!
Attachments
2.PNG
2.PNG (3.31 KiB) Viewed 10265 times
1.PNG
1.PNG (4.36 KiB) Viewed 10265 times
Thierry
Site Admin

Re: Lost boxes to extend frames

Post by Thierry »

Hello Firestoem.
I would advise you to update the software by going to the Help > Check for updates... main menu, you have quite an outdated version of TVPaint Animation 10 ;)
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.
Firestoem

Re: Lost boxes to extend frames

Post by Firestoem »

Wow i had no idea how outdated this version was!! that's probably the exact reason lmao. Thank you i'll try that!