Little Flower Nymph - 2D animation Grace Wilson

Show us your drawings and animation made with the TVPaint technology here !
Googolplex05

Little Flower Nymph - 2D animation Grace Wilson

Post by Googolplex05 »

Hi everyone, I'm quite new to the forums so this is my first time posting. I've been learning TV paint since the start of the year and this is what I've done! :D

What do you think? Criticisms, questions and/or comments about it or things that you liked are all welcome.
Elodie

Re: Little Flower Nymph - 2D animation Grace Wilson

Post by Elodie »

Welcome to our forums !

This a sweet film. I like the colour choice for the backgrounds, it's very pleasant.

In term of advice, I assume you animated the nymph based on posings from mangas. If you want to improve your skill in human anatomy, you must study and draw from naked models. That way, you will learn and understand how actually the human body works :)
Googolplex05

Post by Googolplex05 »

Elodie wrote: 31 Oct 2017, 06:32 Welcome to our forums !

This a sweet film. I like the colour choice for the backgrounds, it's very pleasant.

In term of advice, I assume you animated the nymph based on posings from mangas. If you want to improve your skill in human anatomy, you must study and draw from naked models. That way, you will learn and understand how actually the human body works :)

Thank you for your feedback! I'll work on studying real life more for my next animation (:
lam giang

Post by lam giang »

Very sweet film! like the colors and quality is very consistent from beginning to end!
Can't wait to see your next animation!
Googolplex05

Post by Googolplex05 »

lam giang wrote: 09 Nov 2017, 02:00 Very sweet film! like the colors and quality is very consistent from beginning to end!
Can't wait to see your next animation!
Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it! :oops: :D