(Question) About Multiplane Camera

Post by SAGHE »

These are my specifications:
-Windows 10
-64 bits
-TVPaint 10.0.16 PRO
-wacom intuos manga

About multiplane Camera.

HelloOOOooo guys, I'm SAGHE, animation student and I wanted to ask some questions about this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyyZfcw197M

1) Is it possible to use the Multiplane camera on tv paint 10?
2) Is it possible to make it up to down, I mean in vertical, instead of horizontal like in the video? if so, please tell me how.

Last edited by SAGHE on 04 Dec 2017, 12:30, edited 3 times in total.
Just an animation student :mrgreen:
Fabrice

Re: (Question) About Multiplane Camera

Post by Fabrice »

hello and welcome,

First of all : https://forum.tvpaint.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6167
Fabrice Debarge
SAGHE

Post by SAGHE »

Thanks Fabrice, I tried to fix my question using the link you posted, Is it more understandable now? I hope so :D Thanks for the welcome.
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

-TVPaint 10.0.16 PRO
Wow, it's time to update, at least to 10.5.7, don't you think ?

It's free :wink:
SAGHE

Post by SAGHE »

Fabrice wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 12:14 hello and welcome,

First of all : https://forum.tvpaint.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6167
By the way, what I want to do Is use the multiplane camera for these two scenes:

The first one is Up to Down and the second one is Down to Up.
Last edited by SAGHE on 04 Dec 2017, 12:40, edited 2 times in total.
SAGHE

Post by SAGHE »

Elodie wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 12:35
-TVPaint 10.0.16 PRO
Wow, it's time to update, at least to 10.5.7, don't you think ?

It's free :wink:
For real? hahaha, I didn't know that, I mean I'm using my teacher's software, I'll tell him too, thanks.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

let us know which school, we will keep him/her updated about the update process for network licenses.
Fabrice Debarge
SAGHE

Post by SAGHE »

Fabrice wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 13:34 let us know which school, we will keep him/her updated about the update process for network licenses.
Okay, It's name is Toulouse Lautrec, however there we do not use TV Paint 10, but TV Paint 11 in.... MACS, so I don't think they need any software update, thank you :lol: . You can still try to figure out by yourself, I mean it is none of my business.

The software I got was provided by my teacher (him not the school) to work at home, I've been taking classes for like 2 months or more... since TV PAINT 10 looks like a MS-DOS stone age software at the first sight unlike TV Paint 11 (no offense), I was and I am still not sure that they have the same functionalities, I am sorry I'm new with TV paint, and I've never heard about it before, and of course I'm not taking TV paint Lessons, but animation lessons, next year I will probably use another software.

However, with all respect, could you please answer at least one question instead of asking me others, which btw doesn't have anything to do with the topic?
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

However, with all respect, could you please answer at least one question instead of asking me others, which btw doesn't have anything to do with the topic?
Sure, but we need to be sure that you use at least the v10.5.7 , since the previous versions are quite bugged and doesn't work as expected.
The update links are in your account : https://www.tvpaint.com/fr/update
Fabrice Debarge
SAGHE

Post by SAGHE »

Fabrice wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 15:17
Sure, but we need to be sure that you use at least the v10.5.7 , since the previous versions are quite bugged and doesn't work as expected.
The update links are in your account : https://www.tvpaint.com/fr/update
Okay, I'm getting it now, I will have to work in the lab at school :cry: thanks, I don't think I'll be able to ask you the same question again while i'm there but I'll try to upload the results on the foro.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

If you have purchased an official license of TVPaint Animation 10 , the required update : v10.5.7 is free and ready to download in your account.
If not ... it's maybe time to consider purchasing your own license rather than using illegal bugged copies and asking for help.

nb : your school has specific discounts for students.
Fabrice Debarge
SAGHE

Post by SAGHE »

Fabrice wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 15:36 If you have purchased an official license of TVPaint Animation 10 , the required update : v10.5.7 is free and ready to download in your account.
If not ...
YUP, I'll deal with it this week, I'll let you know how did it go to me, I'm so nervous cuz I have to present this stuff in saturday, thanks for the info tho, I'll try to take screenshots while I animate at school.