Fill doesn't work

You got a problem with Mirage or Aura ? Tell us here.
JM07

Re: Fill doesn't work

Post by JM07 »

Very interesting. Let's see. I paid for the Mirage program and under that old system the help that I received then didn't resolve the issue with the backgrounds - and now the people here aren't able to resolve a resolution to another problem (so that's two), TVPaint won't allow discounts for upgrade - ToonBoom is less costly - TVPaint doesn't even have even a fraction of Youtube tutorials uploaded on it's site there - and I'm sold!!! Where do I sign up for TVPaint? I'm demanding to be let in!!! I'm convinced that I'll get all the help I needs.
JM07

Post by JM07 »

Oh, I shouldn't be angry. No. I should just live with it.
idragosani

Post by idragosani »

JM07 wrote:TVPaint only has 8 uploads because they don't care. And apparently there's nobody here to help me out either
I counted 39 video tutorials For TVP... where do you get 8?
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
TVP Pro 10 : Intel i7 2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 14.04 : Cintiq 21UX
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

You should give up Idra...

I've written to this person to propose him a solution and I'm still waitting for an answer... :roll:
D.T. Nethery

Post by D.T. Nethery »

JM07 wrote:Yea. Upgrading to TVpaint would cost a fortune. I'm looking at ToonBoom as a reasonable alternative. "
Do you mean ToonBoom Studio or ToonBoom Animate ? Compare apples to apples: the equivalent to TVP PRO 9.5 would be ToonBoom Animate PRO - cost is $1,119.00. (recently lowered price from $1,999.00. ToonBoom Animate Pro was $1,999.00 when JMO7 originally wrote : "Upgrading to TVpaint would cost a fortune. I'm looking at ToonBoom as a reasonable alternative." However, TVP 9.5 PRO is still less expensive than ToonBoom Animate PRO.)

JM07 wrote: It is better documented, I think, with 150 + tutorials on their ToonBoom site at Youtube, whereas TVPaint only has 8 uploads because they don't care. And apparently there's nobody here to help me out either. If I want to save money and better instruction I guess I know what to do. Seems like it should be the other way around. Plus, TVpaint says, "well, if you owned Mirage, you're outta luck, you may as well go elsewhere because we're not offering you a special upgrade - you know how it is, we don't think we can offer you a deal for this here cd that takes only about a dollar to replicate, or just a few ounces of electricity to let you download on to your computer while we make these high profits."
JM07 you clearly came on to this forum with your mind made up. Go on and buy ToonBoom Animate or ToonBoom Studio and good luck to you, buddy. Get busy creating. You've got better things to do with your time than trolling on the user forum of a software you clearly have no interest in continuing with.