[Job] Director for "La marca del Jaguar"

Need an animator or looking for a job ? Read rules and post your job offers and curriculum.
cgmodeler

[Job] Director for "La marca del Jaguar"

Post by cgmodeler »

I want to share this material that we've been producing as a proof of concept.

Using cintiq AZDrawing, AzPainter and Tvpaint we managed to produce this material in less than 1 month. Keep in mind that the we were three people including myself, I'm a 3D animator however i've been always attracted to 2D animation because of it's expressivity. This proof of concept will transform into a full feature film in the near future.

All thoughts and feedback are gladly welcome. Also we have open positions in Mexico, currently we're looking for an animation director preferably with anime experience and 5 lead positions are open. All production will be digital.

https://vimeo.com/58483837" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
1MVpO.jpg
1MVpO.jpg (84.25 KiB) Viewed 7636 times
Last edited by cgmodeler on 12 Mar 2013, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.
www.cocoalopez.com
vimeo / 156794487
Desktop: TVP Pro 11.0.8 - 64bit Win 7 x64 48GB RAM - GTX1070 - Cintiq 27QHD Driver 6.3.29
Elodie

Re: [Job] Director for "La marca del Jaguar"

Post by Elodie »

Welcome here !

I took the liberty to move your topic, as you are looking for a director :)

I wish you good luck. Don't hesitate to show us the evolution of your project.
cgmodeler

Post by cgmodeler »

Thank you very much Elodie :), I will ennumerate the open positions we have at the moment.

Ocelotl productions
• Lenght:1 year minimum
• Salary: According to qualifications and experience
• Guadalajara, México
• Open positions: Animation Director, Art Direction, 5 lead animators and Visual development artist
• Skills: Experience in 2D Animation, digital pipeline. Az Drawing, TVPaint, After Effects, Sai and Photoshop. Experience in anime production and 3D is a plus.

Small proof of concept:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxnsamieqicbv ... UNDEDU.mp4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
www.cocoalopez.com
vimeo / 156794487
Desktop: TVP Pro 11.0.8 - 64bit Win 7 x64 48GB RAM - GTX1070 - Cintiq 27QHD Driver 6.3.29
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Don't hesitate to contact old students from Universidad del Valle de Mexico : they have a plenty of TVPaint Animation licenses and I'm sure you could find students or ex-students there that would be pleased to work on your project.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

hi Eduardo,

Nice to see you here in the forum :)
Feel free to contact us about the studio licenses.
Fabrice Debarge
cgmodeler

Post by cgmodeler »

Thanks Elodie an Fabrice of course we will, let me check with the students of UVM too. We asked for a studio quote but never got the numbers from the mexican reseller. I'm working with my license since this project was a proof of concept :) and we're implementing a pipeline with AzDrawing as base tool.

Will keep you posted.
www.cocoalopez.com
vimeo / 156794487
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

cgmodeler wrote:Thanks Elodie an Fabrice of course we will, let me check with the students of UVM too. We asked for a studio quote but never got the numbers from the mexican reseller. I'm working with my license since this project was a proof of concept :) and we're implementing a pipeline with AzDrawing as base tool.

Will keep you posted.
did you receive the quotation you asked me a while ago ?
Fabrice Debarge