Revolution in coloring lineart: LazyBrush plugin V1.1 !

Fabrice

Re: Revolution in coloring lineart: LazyBrush plugin release

Post by Fabrice »

Regarding the Aggressive mode we already tried something similar but we were not able to safely recognise the user just finished drawing of the scribble (using TVP plug-in SDK). We'll discuss this option with TVPaint team and see whether there is some more elegant solution.
Sure Daniel, I also discussed a lot in Annecy with Ondrej, about both Lazybrush, TVPaint, the 2D animation software industry, etc ...
I hope Ondrej will report you all this.

We will have many things to talk together in the coming days.
We will exchange some emails, maybe not at the beginning of the week (there is a lot to do just after Annecy), but probably just after.
Fabrice Debarge
BenEcosse

Post by BenEcosse »

I really like the way this plugin works, very helpful.
Last edited by BenEcosse on 05 May 2016, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

the post has been moved back in the plug-in section
Fabrice Debarge
Animark

Post by Animark »

Right now, LazyBrush trial only works with the DEMO version of TVPaint. Therefore, if you want to try LazyBrush, you have to download TVPaint DEMO from here and open LazyBrush in the demo version. We are currently working on a new version of LazyBrush trial which will also work with regular TVPaint. This new version will be released in few days.
Are there any news about a DEMO-Version of Lazybrush working with a registered Pro Version of TVPaint (NOT the Demo Version of TVP)? It seems to be a great PlugIn and I want to test it, but I am too lazy to install the demo version of TVPaint ;-).

Thanks from Animark :-)
TVPaint 10.5.7 - Win10/64
TVPaint 11.0.8 - Win10/64
TVPaint 11.0.8 - Win10/64 (Wacom Companion 2)
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

You have both demo version of TVPaint and full registered version installed on the same computer.
Don't be lazy, just be lazybrush ;)
Fabrice Debarge
Paul Fierlinger

Post by Paul Fierlinger »

Animark wrote:
Right now, LazyBrush trial only works with the DEMO version of TVPaint. Therefore, if you want to try LazyBrush, you have to download TVPaint DEMO from here and open LazyBrush in the demo version. We are currently working on a new version of LazyBrush trial which will also work with regular TVPaint. This new version will be released in few days.
Are there any news about a DEMO-Version of Lazybrush working with a registered Pro Version of TVPaint (NOT the Demo Version of TVP)? It seems to be a great PlugIn and I want to test it, but I am too lazy to install the demo version of TVPaint ;-).

Thanks from Animark :-)
Would you pay the price if you found it to be good? If yes, don't hesitate; no one is saying anything but singing praise and Sandra is working full time with it. On the other hand, if you think you wouldn't buy it anyway, why bother testing it?
Paul
http://www.slocumfilm.com
Desktop PC Win10-Pro -64 bit OS; 32.0 GB RAM
Processor: i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
AMD FirePro V7900; Intuos4 Wacom tablet
Animark

Post by Animark »

Fabrice wrote:You have both demo version of TVPaint and full registered version installed on the same computer.
Don't be lazy, just be lazybrush ;)
Hi Fabrice,
mhm ... I don't think so. Do you mean I just have to remove the dongle and than TVPaint is running in Demo-Mode? If I remove the dongle, TVPaint comes with a message that it don't find its dongle and I have to replug it. Then, when I press OK (without the dongle), TVPaint shuts down :-(. Or do you mean I have a Demo-Version I don't know of?
Paul Fierlinger wrote:Would you pay the price if you found it to be good? If yes, don't hesitate; no one is saying anything but singing praise and Sandra is working full time with it. On the other hand, if you think you wouldn't buy it anyway, why bother testing it?
Hi Paul,
yes, I would buy it - but at the moment I don't have a project where I could use it and just wanted to play a little bit with it. When it is working fine I would also think about ordering some more licenses for our filmschool. At least it is not a too big problem to install another Demo-Version of TVPaint - but I am not sure if it would makes some trouble to my individually configurated registered TV-Paint.
TVPaint 10.5.7 - Win10/64
TVPaint 11.0.8 - Win10/64
TVPaint 11.0.8 - Win10/64 (Wacom Companion 2)
elmisilhumano

Post by elmisilhumano »

Where is the lazy brush plugin saved in osx? Yesterday I noticed my LazyBrush was disappeared. I couldn't find it with the search tools and I downloaded it again.

M.
Mikko Vormala
lazybrush

Post by lazybrush »

elmisilhumano wrote:Where is the lazy brush plugin saved in osx? Yesterday I noticed my LazyBrush was disappeared. I couldn't find it with the search tools and I downloaded it again.
Hi Mikko, LazyBrush plug-in is located inside the TVPaint's application bundle:

/Applications/TVP Animation 10 Pro.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/LazyBrush-1.0.bundle

antivirus can detect this infiltration and delete it. There can also be a problem with OS X Recovery or other similar software package which can restore data in your Applications folder. Please, let us know if you use some of these SW tools and if this problem occurs repeatedly.

Many thanks
Daniel
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Hi Fabrice,
mhm ... I don't think so. Do you mean I just have to remove the dongle and than TVPaint is running in Demo-Mode? If I remove the dongle, TVPaint comes with a message that it don't find its dongle and I have to replug it. Then, when I press OK (without the dongle), TVPaint shuts down :-(. Or do you mean I have a Demo-Version I don't know of?
just download the demo version from here :
http://www.tvpaint.com/v2/content/artic ... /trial.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fabrice Debarge
oferk

Post by oferk »

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know that I will soon implement some of the requested features. Right now I plan to add these features/fixes:
- Painting multiple frames with one click
- Keeping the layer's group color to the color of line-drawing color
- Distributing resulting colors to multiple layers, one for each color

I'm currently working on my graduation short film, and we only have one month left, so my time is very short, but I will do my best since we also need these
features for our project.

I can't commit to a specific date but it I hope it will be soon!

Thanks for everyone's support!
dogsma

Post by dogsma »

Yes please let us know when you will have updates.
I haven't had a chance to use the plug in ..in several weeks but now it would come in handy.
Took me a while to remember what to do to make it work properly and it still seemed uneasy for our complex animation. but the bit I can use does speed up at least one layer that needs filling.
I will be patient.
Thanks.
Sandra :!:
Sandra S. Fierlinger
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Topic back in top announce.

Also, I specify here that it's normal if the Lazybrush people ask you for your lock-code number: it was the same for Dhomas plug-in, and it was also like this for the PPalette a long time ago, if I remember well.
That's said, they just don't need any unlock-code, which should remain confidential to avoid piracy.

Lock-codes can be read in the (help > about) menu.
Unlock-code use to be received by email only.

For those who have doubts or questions, I will answer via PM.
Fabrice Debarge
furushil

Post by furushil »

in the second video posted here (which is 5:07 min long) there is one part called "Lazy brush and onion fill". Can somebody tell me how this works, I can not find any button for that.

Edit: Ok, I just figured it out. You just have to copy the scribble frame under every line drawing and the hit paint a couple of times.

Thank you for this plug in, it is really great. I love it !
MAC OS 12.6.2 - TVpaint 11.7.1 PRO 64bit, Wacom Intuos Pro
Sierra Rose

Post by Sierra Rose »

I'm finally getting the chance to learn LazyBrush, which I bought awhile ago. I am having trouble with Tutorial #3 called Revealing Background. When I get to the step to click PAINT, I get the following message:

Too complex scribble layer. Please use 'SetFG/BG Scribble' to avoid smooth pen strokes." I actually had just clicked Set FG scribble each time I tried this and each time I got this same message.
WinXP 32bit 10.0.17Pro