Breathe Animatic

Show us your drawings and animation made with the TVPaint technology here !
Jesoped

Breathe Animatic

Post by Jesoped »

Hi TVPainters,

I want to share with you these two animatics, that I made for a live action TV series that is in development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mymm5HRdxEQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBiS_5ZiAr8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also want to give a huge salute to the TVP team, 2017 marks a decade of having the TVP software as my absolute preferred choice for paperless animation and illustration. Thankyou very much for 10 wonderful years so far.

I wish you all a fulfilling 2017.

Kind regards,
Jesper
schwarzgrau

Re: Breathe Animatic

Post by schwarzgrau »

Wow, this looks pretty labor intensive for an animatic, but you get a good feel for the pacing and the mood of the series.
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Cintiq 22HD
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Mobile Studio Pro 16" (2019)
Android 13 / TVP 11.7.0 / Galaxy Tab 7 FE
INSTAGRAM
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

I am with Schwarzgrau ! That's a stunning animatic, there are so many details !
I always liked the way you draw faces. Quite caricatural, but very expressive !

What kind of project is it ? a short ? a long ? a video game ?

(Happy New Year to you too ! :D )
Jesoped

Post by Jesoped »

Thanks you two! :D

It's for a live action TV series that is in it's early development stages. The writer/director of the project wanted me to make a couple of inspirational animatics, that potential investors could get a sense of what kind of project they would eventually be dealing with. It's out of my grasp for now, but I hope that they get the project funded and set into production - it's always exciting to see if any of one's ideas survives the process.
revkin

Post by revkin »

Wow! I felt immersed pretty quickly - you got a nice variety in your framing. For an animatic that's indeed incredibly labor intensive, it's almost a pity that your animations will not make it to the live action stage :) Well done!
www.revkin.at

TVP Pro 11.0.8 64 bit / Intel i7-3770k / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 Home 64 bit / Wacom Cintiq 27" driver vers. 6.3.32-4
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Thank you for the details ! Let us know how the project will evolve, because it sounds pretty cool !