The Transform tool
The Transform tool in the main panel is used to shift, rotate, increase or reduce the image. This tool is also accessible thanks to the shortcut [Ctrl + T].
* The Panning X and Panning Y variables are used to translate the image on the screen. The Center button is used to re-center it. You can also use the shortcuts [Ctrl+8], [Ctrl+6], [Ctrl+2] and [Ctrl+4], to respectively move your image at the top, on the right, at the bottom and on the left.
* The Scale variable is used to modify the size of the image (increase or decrease).
* The Angle variable is used to rotate the image.
* The Reset button resets the settings.
* Le menu déroulant Lissage permet de choisir la qualité de la transformation. Meilleure est la qualité, plus il faut de temps pour les calculs :
* The part Apply on will allow you to choose if your changes will apply on the Current layer, the Current group or All layers.
* Fill satisfied with the settings, the Apply button is pressed to finish the operation.
Move image and Shift modeMove image and Fill modeMove selection content
To move several images at the same time (with Transform and Perspective tools), select them all in first befor applying the change. By default, the tool will apply on instance's heads only.
We will explain everything about instances later. For another tip, read also the chapter about the Zoom and View options on this lesson.