The Rendering > Time Code Generator effect
This effect displays the time code of the current image in the current layer at the position of your choice. Three modes are available:
* Current project mode duplicates the timeline data in number of frames or time code depending on the selections made (Frame or Time Code refer to lesson 4).
* In Free run, you must specify the position of the first frame, and the position of the last frame. The Invert option is used to create a count-down effect.
* User defined mode works in the same way as Free run mode with the simple difference that all frames of the layer have independently set parameters thanks to the use of the FX Stack keyframe system.
Regardless of the mode chosen, the second section of the panel enables:
* selection of the Font of your choice,
* Size variation,
* setting of Position parameters for the current project,
* modification of font and background Color and Alpha.
Opposite, an example of an application with the current frame number in white with a black background.