In lessons 2 to 9 we have, amongst other things, studied the TVPaint Animation drawing tools and discovered the timeline and its functions. You are now able to produce "frame by frame" drawings.
TVPaint Animation also offers you a wide range of effects. This has been specially designed for working on animated footage.
These effects or composition tools are available in the Effects main menu (see below). They are arranged according to categories. We will study them progressively in the subsequent lessons.
The effects categories comprise:
* Blur : to alter the existing pixels of the animation.
* Colors : to rework the colors of an animated footage.
* Distortion : to distort the images of a footage.
* Keying : to cut out a part of the current animation.
* Motion : to manage camera movement.
* Paint : to repeat a line on the screen.
* Rendering : to create lighting and particles effects.
* Stylize : to rework the pixels of an animated footage.
* Transition : to create transitions between frames.