Now, the sole remaining step is the application of the FX. But before pressing on the Apply FX stack button, we will review the different options of the Apply on section.
In this part of the FX panel you can choose on which layer(s) the FX will be applied:
• Current layer to apply the FX only on the current layer
• Current group to apply the FX on all layers from the same group as the current layer
• All layers, as you guess, apply the FX on all layers from the current clip.
Then, you can choose if the FX will be applied:
• on a Selection only (so, do no forget to select the images you want)
• or on All instances contained in the layer(s)
At last, choose to apply your FX on All frames or on Instance's heads only.
Following the chosen parameters, you will obtain different results.