The Video Output panel
Located in the Windows > Animation main menu, the Video Output panel lets you to manage the visualization of the project window through an external hardware such as television, overhead projector, ...
* The popup menu allows you to select the device you will use to display the content of the project window.
* The Activate button allows you to start the selected external device.
* The Enable Out button allows you to activate the visualization through your external device
* The Refresh button allows you, if possible, to obtain a real time display on the external device. (by default, the display is refreshed after each stroke)
* The Keyer button allows you to improve the management of the transparent pixels with some external devices.
* The Fit button allows you to adjust the dimensions of your current project in order to obtain a better result on the external device.