We have now learned how to use the multi plane camera effect with a simple example. Our Multiplane camera effect may also be used in other situations:
Below you will see the transversal movement of the two planets with a fixed sun and Lens Flare effect (it will be studied in the next lesson).
The multiplane camera can also be used to zoom between the planes you have created :
* After you have created the planes with the wizard, go in the View tab and on the first frame of the "multi plane camera" layer in the timeline.
* Create an animation key for the camera with a negative value for the Z axis.
* Go to the last frame of the "multi plane camera" layer in the timeline, create another animation key for the camera with a positive value for the Z axis,
* Apply the FX-Stack to the whole layer.
* Use the Play button in your project window to view the result : the first planes should disappear smoothly as shown in the example below.