The View tab
The multiplane camera effect has two tabs:
* The View tab, relative to the camera and its setting parameters
* The Planes tab, relative to overlaid planes making up the final animation.
The coordinates X, Y and Z of the Camera are in fact the coordinates of the virtual camera filming our scene in accordance with the space dimension described in the previous chapter.
If, for example, you change the Z coordinate from 1000 to 1500 units using the mini-slider, the center of the camera will be moved further away and the image you see will be changed accordingly.
It is possible to move the camera directly from the window of your choice in the 3D viewing mode: simply click and slide with the left mouse button on the gray line or on the camera icon.
* The Angle and Rotation parameters rotate the camera around the Z axis (To simplify matters, these two parameters are not taken into account in the 3D view).
* The Field of view parameter represents the camera viewing angle. The wider the angle, the greater the number of objects illustrated on the screen.
Wide field of view (45°)Narrow field of view (30°)
* The Depth of Field effect and Focusing Distance parameters will be discussed at the end of this lesson.
* The AntiAliasing popup allows you to smooth, with different precisions, the border of the image which is applied on the project.