Three publication modes are available in File > Publish : PDF, HTML and EDL. Of course you can also export your storyboard as a video or an image sequence.
The first mode, Publishing in PDF is really useful for printing, in particular if you have to submit your work quickly (meeting, producer, book...). Here is the PDF publish panel :
• Browse allows to choose where your PDF file will be saved.
• Copyright allows to include the owner's name (artist, studio, school...)
• Small logo allows to include the logo of your film, series or even the owner's logo (studio, producer...). Click on the button with three points to load an image.
• Page format allows to choose the publish format (A4, A3...)
• Layout orientation allows you to choose the storyboard's aspect : rows or columns
• Layout scale allows to define the images' size
• Thumbnail view allows to choose the camera movement's display, following your needs :
Full project sizeCamera variable sizeCamera constant size
Frame allows you to select which image will be used as a thumbnail when printing your storyboard : the first image from each clip (Clip Frame in), the last image from each clip (Clip current frame), or bookmarked images from each clip (Bookmarks).
You can also can also choose the PDF file's orientation (Portrait or Landscape) and the informations' display (Action, Dialog, Notes, Colors and Hidden clips).
Once your parameters are chosen, click on Publish.