Was trying to watch the Rainforest animation in the Gallery

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
RubyDavid

Was trying to watch the Rainforest animation in the Gallery

Post by RubyDavid »

Greetings of Peace,
Was trying to get some inspiration from the Rainforest animation in the Gallery (on the 8th tab of the Gallery) but it will not play...it says something to the effect that the plugin is not supported. I have Windows 10 all of that should be up to date on my end. Is there anything else that could be done?
Contrary to a popular saying going around, Adonai Yahweh Eli is in the details.
D.T. Nethery

Re: Was trying to watch the Rainforest animation in the Gall

Post by D.T. Nethery »

RubyDavid wrote:Greetings of Peace,
Was trying to get some inspiration from the Rainforest animation in the Gallery (on the 8th tab of the Gallery) but it will not play...it says something to the effect that the plugin is not supported. I have Windows 10 all of that should be up to date on my end. Is there anything else that could be done?
Are you using the Chrome browser ? Chrome does not support Quicktime browser plug-in , but the clip you are trying to watch is in Quicktime format. Try viewing it with Firefox. (you will have to activate Quicktime plug-in ... you should get a pop-up from Firefox asking you if you want to activate Quicktime) .

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
RubyDavid

Re: Was trying to watch the Rainforest animation in the Gall

Post by RubyDavid »

Thank you very much. Sorry it took me a couple of days to respond. I have Chrome and IE and I just checked IE and it does not load the animation there either. I don't know if I will activate Firefox on my system. I wish some of these were up on TVPaints YouTube channel.
Contrary to a popular saying going around, Adonai Yahweh Eli is in the details.