Can't find the software in my download section

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
cesar_duran

Can't find the software in my download section

Post by cesar_duran »

I just purchased Tvpaint standard edition, I recieved my codes and I am waiting for the dongle to arrive.

I got an email as soon as I paid the software with the codes to Lock and Unlock and got the instructions to donwload it, however, I cant find nothing more than a Trial and an Android version to Download.

So my question here is: Do I have to wait until the Dongle arrives for me to download the software? During the purchase I checked the box for getting links to donwload since I don't have a DVD player in my laptop. Also I have to say I created my Tvpaint account after the purchase. Please, can sombody clarify me what I'm missing here?

Thank you for your time
daninski

Re: Can't find the software in my download section

Post by daninski »

The trail version is the full version I think. It'll unlock to the full version with the codes and the dongle. As I remember,.
http://www.daninski.com
Award winning director with an iMac from about 2013 and a cintiq from about 2009, there's some RAM too.
cesar_duran

Post by cesar_duran »

I hope that works. My dongle is arriving tomorrow.

Thank you very much
Dean
Site Admin

Post by Dean »

Hello cesar_duran,
The Trial version cannot be used to activate a paid license, could you send me your dongle number via PM so I can find your account in the database?

Kind regards,
Probably a vampire