Moving project between desktop and tablet Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
HariboBear

Moving project between desktop and tablet

Post by HariboBear »

Hi!

Thank you for working on the android version of your soft. I really enjoy it and I like that I can see my own progress. I really feel that I am learning and that my skill is growing. But I have a question. Is there a cloud save option or something similar? I am buying a working laptop in about month time and I would like to start using TV Paint on a bigger screen. What I wouldn't like is having to start over so is there a way to access my projects / move them from my tablet to the computer?
Big shoutout to my mates at web development Geelong
Dean
Site Admin

Re: Moving project between desktop and tablet

Post by Dean »

Hello HariboBear,
No cloud save option is available yet, you can upload your files to your personal Google Drive or some other service to transition between 2 peripherals :)
Probably a vampire
D.T. Nethery

Post by D.T. Nethery »

HariboBear wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 09:42 Hi!

Thank you for working on the android version of your soft. I really enjoy it and I like that I can see my own progress. I really feel that I am learning and that my skill is growing. But I have a question. Is there a cloud save option or something similar? I am buying a working laptop in about month time and I would like to start using TV Paint on a bigger screen. What I wouldn't like is having to start over so is there a way to access my projects / move them from my tablet to the computer?

I used an app called Android File Transfer to move TVPaint files from my Samsung tablet to my Mac computer. https://www.android.com/filetransfer/

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
Sloppytoons

Post by Sloppytoons »

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 lite, and I just use a regular USB C thumb drive to transfer my files from Tablet to Mac.

Hope that helps
My regular IG account: Sloppybunnytoons