Sountrack Export Issue Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
toonybrain

Sountrack Export Issue

Post by toonybrain »

I have a looped animation. There is a soundtrack (words spoken, not music).

A couple of days ago I exported the looped animation with the soundtrack and aside from an error with the aspect ration, the animation played and looped fine.

Somewhere along the way from correcting the aspect ratio to exporting trying different settings, I screwed up. Now the soundtrack no longer aligns with the animation. Then, once the animation enters looping, there is no sound with it. I've not messed with the Offset.

Is this issue resolved in the export settings that I messed with, or is it in the clip timeline somewhere? I don't know what I did that changed everything.

Before export, I merged the layers into one, clicked on Loop at the end of the frames. Then I added a layer and dragged it out to the length I wanted to loop. My Mark Out is in the correct place.

SOS

Thanks in advance.
Xavier

Re: Sountrack Export Issue

Post by Xavier »

toonybrain

Post by toonybrain »

Xavier wrote: 22 Oct 2021, 15:39 Hi, which version and which os please ?
My apologies. The latest version of Pro (11.5.3) and Win 10 Pro.

I fixed the problem. I read in another thread about how the sound won't continue where there are no drawings, so I duplicated the soundtrack three times and aligned it with the looping animations.

Thank for your quick response; I appreciate it. :D
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

You're welcome, glad that you managed to find a solution ! Indeed, this board is a very good source of information.