Newest Hotfix made dongle not recognizable Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
toddgass

Newest Hotfix made dongle not recognizable

Post by toddgass »

Hello,
I'm on Windows 10 PRO, completely up-to-date drivers, 128mb ram, and several tested working usb ports. I installed the newest Hotfix for windows 64, then restarted my computer and tried opening it. The USB dongle's green light was on, but TVPaint no longer recognized it. I updated the Sentinal drivers as I have seen mentioned in another post, still with no luck. I restarted the computer and tried another USB port. Green light and still not recognized. I reverted back to the previous version of TVPaint, and that still works. Out of curiosity, I tried reinstalling the hotfix, and that once again made my dongle unrecognized.
Thank you
Xavier

Re: Newest Hotfix made dongle not recognizable

Post by Xavier »

Weird, I'll check that on Monday, which edition of TVPaint is it ?
toddgass

Post by toddgass »

It’s the 11.5.3 hot fix (win64) that was just pushed a couple days ago that makes my dongle unrecognized. Reverting back to the 11.5.3 (before the hot fix) makes it work again.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

toddgass wrote: 23 Oct 2021, 21:07 It’s the 11.5.3 hot fix (win64) that was just pushed a couple days ago that makes my dongle unrecognized. Reverting back to the 11.5.3 (before the hot fix) makes it work again.
Indeed, there was an issue with the build. Could you please download again and retry ?
toddgass

Post by toddgass »

Thank you! The new file works!!!
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Great ! Glad to read that ;)