Cannot erase please

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
neh

Cannot erase please

Post by neh »

Hi I am new to this program I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious but this has happened a few times where I cannot erase and sometimes can't even see this frame on the light box. Attached is the picture of my screen. I don't believe my layer is locked. It is also not my cintiq settings either because when I go to the next frame, I am able to erase my drawing. It is only on this specific frame. The green bar is where I have my beginning playback point but I turned it off in case that was messing with it and that's not it. I tried checking and unchecking the drying on the tools section, and it didn't do anything. And as you can see my locked and stencils are not checked either. (Actually I just noticed you are unable to see the actual layer I'm on, I will update the picture but animation layer is the same as the background layer and I'm not drawing/erasing on the background layer) I greatly appreciate any answers. I do apologize if the picture is blurry I can try to take a better one.
schwarzgrau

Re: Cannot erase please

Post by schwarzgrau »

You didn't attached the screenshot
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Cintiq 22HD
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Mobile Studio Pro 16" (2019)
Android 13 / TVP 11.7.0 / Galaxy Tab 7 FE
INSTAGRAM