tv pro has stopped working:

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
karltoonz

tv pro has stopped working:

Post by karltoonz »

9.0.5 tv pro.
installed on windows vista and worked fine. then suddenly tv pro stopped working. when i try to open a file and am greeted with this message (tv pro has stopped working windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is found .) no solution is found. i uninstalled and reinstalled , restored system to before tv pro was installed reinstalled and still get the same message. any ideas?

intel (R) Core(TM)2 CPU T7400 @ 2.16GHZ

(ram) 2.00 GB

32-bit operating system

rich
Fabrice

Re: tv pro has stopped working:

Post by Fabrice »

Hi Rich,

Please can you tell us when this problem occurs ?
Is it when using a special option ? Can you reproduce that behavior ?

Please tell us what you were doing when the program has stopped.
Fabrice Debarge
karltoonz

Post by karltoonz »

hi fabrice,
when opening the software i get the message: tvpaint has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will notify you if a solution is available.

upon closing the program windows does not notify me of an existing problem.

the software was working fine! i was using the installation disk to look at some project files (multiple files) in tvpaint i had them open and in the project window. i saved the files to my hard drive and closed the program. upon opening tvpaint again i receive the above message each time i attempt to open the software. i described the measures i took in attempting to solve the problem in a former post
nothing has worked yet.

anxious to work with this great software,

rich

ps the dongle is in place when trying to open the software.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Hervé
Site Admin

Post by Hervé »

Hi karltoonz
It's maybe a bug in your config: Try to run TVPA while pressing CTRL or ALT. The configuration panel should open. Make a new config and run the software...
Or it's an incompatibility in your windows configuration: check your network connection, the dongle need a working network adapter.
Hervé ADAM, TVPaint Team
karltoonz

Post by karltoonz »

thanks herve,

works just fine. just to let you know i re registered unknowingly. i have my unlock code already.

rich