Contour Shuttle Pro settings file

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
walterhemming

Contour Shuttle Pro settings file

Post by walterhemming »

Hello

I know there's some Contour Shuttle Pro users here. Could some of them be so kind to export and upload their settings for TVP Animation Pro. I have a version 8.6, but I think any would do. It would be nice to have a basic settings that I could customise myself.

Thanks!!
Walter
Byron

Re: Contour Shuttle Pro settings file

Post by Byron »

I would be happy to, but I don't think it would be much use as I've heavily customised the shortcuts in TVP in order to accommodate the Shuttle Pro. Once you get going setting it up, it's pretty intuitive and doesn't take long though.

I have the jog wheel set to step through bookmarks/instances and the shuttle wheel set to step through frames, from once every second through to 60 times per second, depending on how far I twist it.
walterhemming

Re: Contour Shuttle Pro settings file

Post by walterhemming »

I figured that would be the case. Especially as TVP is so versatile software. Some shortcuts might even be nice to change from project to project.

I set the jog wheel to flip trough the frames, as I'm so used to that on other timeline based programs. Anyways, would be nice to hear also other suggestions of the configurations.