2 questions: tvpaint 11 pro cintiq problem/ tvp 11 nomad que

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Simone

2 questions: tvpaint 11 pro cintiq problem/ tvp 11 nomad que

Post by Simone »

Hi,
Just upgraded to tvp 11 pro from 9.5 version a week ago and I find it fantastic!
I'm having only a strange issue with the cintiq; it works well, then if I let the mac going to stop, when coming back to tvp it behaves like no input by the pen are accepted anymore.. I mean, I can move the cursor with the pen but wherever I click nothing happens. In other programs other than tvp, the pen is behaving completely normal and if I use the mouse tvp is behaving normal too.
I tried disconnecting the usb of the cintiq and reconnecting it but nothing changes. If I reboot tvp the pen works properly.
I'm on a mac with OS X 10.10.3 and tvp 11.0.1 Pro

I also started using tvp 11 nomad with the cintiq hybrid; first of all.. it is fantastic to have such an app on android.. really I could call the hybrid a Tvp tablet! Another planet compared to other android apps and it is working super fluid since now! Not still tested with long or heavy animations though
I just wanted to know if there is any option to customize the express keys of the hybrid and the two buttons of the pen; I saw the right button works fine for erasing but I was wondering if it should work for opening the menu right clicking ( for example right clicking on the timeline) because in my case it isn't working. The other button seems to have no functionality so I was hoping to be able to customize it.
I saw that the buttons of the rocker ring, which in all other apps are working for volume and brightness are not working in tvp so I was wondering if they are customized to do something else
or maybe if they are customizable.
Simone

Re: 2 questions: tvpaint 11 pro cintiq problem/ tvp 11 nomad

Post by Simone »

Ok, partly I solved the customization on cintiq hybrid buttons; updating wacom android software I saw that in the tvp shortcut preferences now I can customize six buttons of the cintiq... great!
I don't know if it is possible to customize the second pen button, I still didn't find a way.