Traditional animation tools

Share your custom panels, brushes, papers... (you need to be registered to read posts in this section)
ZigOtto

Re: Traditional animation tools

Post by ZigOtto »

CharlieC wrote:... i've been apprehensive as many are designed for non-art businesses. but perhaps the biggest hang-up for me is learning windows in order to use a tablet. i've learned what i know to this point on macs, and i'm not the most computer-literate of users.
if you are wealthy enough, and not yet one of the global crisis victims,
you can try the 15.4-inch Modbook Pro (512 pressure sensitive points per inch). :)
CharlieC

Post by CharlieC »

hi zigotto-

do you have and like the modbook? i've heard mixed things about it. and since it's a lonely enterprise. not part of the larger industry, i'm dubious.
Charlie C

charliecanfield.com
Mac mini (M1, 2020)
chip Apple M1
memory 16 GB
(currently running Monterey 12.6)
Cintiq 22HD (2015), driver 6.3.36-2
ZigOtto

Post by ZigOtto »

CharlieC wrote:do you have and like the modbook?
no, I'm a PC user, and the only tablet I have and use at times is a 12.1" display lenovo X60,
though I would love a 15.4" tablet pc ! 8)
afaik, actually,the largest are 13.3", the 1.2" difference don't justify imo an extra outgoing for an upgrade.
malcooning

Post by malcooning »

ZigOtto wrote:afaik, actually,the largest are 13.3", the 1.2" difference don't justify imo an extra outgoing for an upgrade.
my gateway c140x has 14.1". yet it's still using the 1280x768 resolution. Basically same desk property as the smaller screens, just larger (and easier on the eye when it comes to text).
oliveuk

Post by oliveuk »

1464 views for that post? Wahoo, how did this happen! I wonder how many people actually use my toolbar... If you have installed it, I would love to see some sketches done with it.