The "Dain App That Can Convert 24 FPS Video into 60 FPS Video" Something Like That. <-Top Priority on the List, Not Bugs

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
TheQuestionMark

The "Dain App That Can Convert 24 FPS Video into 60 FPS Video" Something Like That. <-Top Priority on the List, Not Bugs

Post by TheQuestionMark » 16 Apr 2021, 17:42

I just saw something! I think TVPaint can use something like but more than just Nvidia cards. But if it can usefor all video cards. My dream slowly coming true to have anime 60 FPS! I've said 60 FPS anime in TVPaint forum a long time ago too. You can actually fit the budget, talking to SlowTiger. I want to disney render of FPS.
Something like the Dain AApp that can convert and 24 FPS Video in 60 FPS or a partifular FPS.

Here the site of the software. I think this is priority for TVPaint implement something like that.
https://grisk.itch.io/dain-app
Windows 10 64-Bit TvPaint Professional 11.5.1 (64-Bit)

slowtiger

Re: The "Dain App That Can Convert 24 FPS Video into 60 FPS Video" Something Like That. <-Top Priority on the List, Not

Post by slowtiger » 17 Apr 2021, 09:57

Definitely not.

60fps is for gamers only, not for watching cartoons. Anybody who wants it uses special hardware anyway. It makes no sense to blow up file size and loading times in production of animation - "ain't nobody got time for this!" Do you really want to inbetween for 60 fps?
TVP 10.0.18, Mac Pro Quadcore 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, OS 10.11, QT 7.7.3