A "Scalable Slider" Grain for Pencil Tool and Oil Paint

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
TheQuestionMark

A "Scalable Slider" Grain for Pencil Tool and Oil Paint

Post by TheQuestionMark »

I was wondering if TVPaint can please add in Scalable Slider Grain for Pencil Tool and Oil Paint. I don't think the fixed grain is good because it doesn't do for all Monitor Resolution like 4K, 6K, 8K, and 16K. I think alot people have their situation one size fits all on grain doesn't work because of their computer isn't strong enough or they deeply concern about their hard drive space. Can you please in implement it? I would like to do 8K but there maybe people that still want to do 1080P. I think with scalable slider grain you adjust it for every artist that want to do 1080P to 16K. They can also use Scalable Grain as their own style how their artwork looks too.

Right now the pencil tool and oil paint tool feels only 1080P and not design for higher resolution. The pencil tool feels way way too smooth at 8K resolution at hard grain. Please make it a scalable slider.
Windows 10 64-Bit TvPaint Professional 11.5.3 (64-Bit)