remember ligth table "out of peg" change

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
condepablo

remember ligth table "out of peg" change

Post by condepablo »

Hi. I think it would be useful the possibility of remember the "out of peg" change. so you can reset and get back easily
Attachments
pegs.png
pegs.png (36.61 KiB) Viewed 8201 times
D.T. Nethery

Re: remember ligth table "out of peg" change

Post by D.T. Nethery »

condepablo wrote: 08 Apr 2021, 02:08 Hi. I think it would be useful the possibility of remember the "out of peg" change. so you can reset and get back easily
I like your suggestion to have Remember Peg and Apply Peg as menu items under Options, but there does already exist a way to save out-of-pegs positions,
in the Bin . So, for example, if I want to save the out-of-pegs positions for inbetween drawing #2 (between 1 and 3) , I can click on Bin > Add to Bin
and name it appropriately , something like inb_2 . Then if I need to go back to those exact out-of-pegs coordinates , I just click on inb_2 in my Bin.
Save OutOfPegs In Bin.png
Save OutOfPegs In Bin.png (67.28 KiB) Viewed 8159 times
I notice this is not mentioned in the User Manual in the section on the Out-of-Pegs function , so it would be easy to overlook.
https://www.tvpaint.com/doc/tvp11/index ... -tools-oop

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
condepablo

Re: remember ligth table "out of peg" change

Post by condepablo »

Thanks. that would work. but that not only save the out of peg, it save all the ligth table propertyes.
I think a quick remember/apply could be useful. specially beacuse you dont neet to save it with any preset name, Im thinking, if I have to save eveytime I want to remember my out of peg, I'm going to end up having a lot of presets.