improve export panel

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
Peter Wassink

improve export panel

Post by Peter Wassink »

if you need to only export a couple of specific frames, say the keyframes or some frames for a storyboard.
it would be great if you could indicate in the export panel to export all bookmarked frames.

it should be under single image(s) because this way of exporting a selection of images is not a sequence.

you could also call it: "selected frames".... the default would always be just the current (active) frame and if you tick the box it will export the bookmarked frames.
if no frames are bookmarked you could grey-out the tickbox
export panel 05.png
Peter Wassink - 2D animator
• PC: Win11/64 Pro - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core - 64Gb RAM
• laptop: Win10/64 Pro - i7-4600@2.1 GHz - 16Gb RAM
NathanOtano

Re: improve export panel

Post by NathanOtano »

I agree it's a nice idea, for now you can do it with scripting but I feel it should be a standard feature :)
Export "bookmarked frames" and "selected frames" are both valid to me, reminds me of the fx stack options
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.
schwarzgrau

Re: improve export panel

Post by schwarzgrau »

Oh yea, I can see a lot of use cases for this
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Cintiq 22HD
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Mobile Studio Pro 16" (2019)
Android 13 / TVP 11.7.0 / Galaxy Tab 7 FE
INSTAGRAM