Write Sound Dialog to Notes

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
Mads Juul

Write Sound Dialog to Notes

Post by Mads Juul »

Im sitting thinking About Animation to Dialog

It would be nice to have the Dialog written in the Notes. So you fast kan place the Kay Drawings without scubbing. I.m also used to just place the lipsync on the sounf and thenafterwards move the animation 2 frames backwards to make it sync.

But it Is a large and tedious work to write dialog to notes espicially for a whole feature film.

So I was thinking if it was possible to easy create a plugin who could listen to the sound layer And the write the Fonetik sounds th the note layer??

Another thing which could be a help, was if it was possible to write to an sound note with george, the I could make a text file with the dialog (Chop up the script). and create and wirte for the whole feature with an single script. the ofcourse the notes wouldn.t fit to the sound. But then If you made it possible to press down and drag the notes while scrubbing the you could drag the notes to the sound and then release.
-just some thoughts

-mads