Pressure sensitivity on brush Opacity

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
gbball

Re: Pressure sensitivity on brush Opacity

Post by gbball »

After playing around with it a little bit, I find the brushes to be just as responsive as ever, possibly better. I haven't tested to be certain. But drawing certainly does 'feel' good.

I like a lot of the new changes. Pulled string mode for stroke interpolation is an excellent addition.

However, I still think having pressure control for opacity and power is a crucial issue, at the very least it should available in the airbrush tool and the custom brush tools

I will create a short video demonstrating what I mean more clearly. I have a feeling if you see what I mean, it will be an easy fix.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

I don't know which OS you use, but we have found some issues on Mac regarding the strokes and the analysis of the informations provided by Wacom, so Mac users should have a better responsivity when drawing.
Fabrice Debarge
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

To complete Fabrice's message, the problem was actually due to the tilt sensitivity. On Mac 64 bit, it was not taken in account properly. Now, it behaves the same as other OS :)
dogsma

Post by dogsma »

+2
Sandra S. Fierlinger
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

What do you mean Sandra ? :|
dogsma

Post by dogsma »

oh sorry !!
I just wanted it to be noted that I am am following the topic. Wont do it again!
Paul showed me how to mark it :oops:
Sandra S. Fierlinger
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Usually, +1 means you agree with the post above (that's why I did not understand :D ).

That's why I don't like "+1". IMHO, people should always take the time to write properly what they have in mind :lol: