First Post Hello everyone :)

Show us your drawings and animation made with the TVPaint technology here !
Jourdan Biziou

First Post Hello everyone :)

Post by Jourdan Biziou »

Hello Everyone :),

This is my first post in the community for many many many years ( 2008 ) . I started with Mirage 1.5 and was on the forum under the username of " Spacecat " the flying cat is in this post somewhere,,anyway, that was me. I am going by my name now, Jourdan. Other creative directions took over and my 2D animation took a back seat for too long. But the yearning to get back to 2D animating was overwhelming, so here I am with TVpaint pro11 and a more conducive setup at home.

First off, What a wonderful group of people from the posts I have read, And a special hello to all the people whom I once used to chat and share with. Thank you Paul Firelinger for helping me with the software all those years ago and getting up and running.

I am now relearning the program and will no doubt have many questions. I will be happy to share what ever good tips or methods I learn as I go :)

So again,, Hello TVpaint community and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful art and sharing what I am up to as well,

~ Jourdan ~
Attachments
spacecat.jpg
spacecat.jpg (12.71 KiB) Viewed 17279 times
~ I think therefore I draw ~

Win 7 64bit, Nvidia Quadro K5000, 34 GB. TVpaint 11.0 pro 64bit, Wacom Cintiq 27 HD, Intuos 3
Fabrice

Re: First Post Hello everyone :)

Post by Fabrice »

hello, I remember you Jourdan aka "spacecat", it has been a while :)

Welcome !

Are you freelance currently do you have some new projects to work on ? (Just trying to get some news ! )
Fabrice Debarge
Jourdan Biziou

Post by Jourdan Biziou »

Hi Fabrice ! I remember you as well:) congratulations on all the new features and updates, it is a much more friendly program now than I remember.
Im just now getting back to my personal projects. I have a show I have been developing for a very long time. " The Daily DIno Show ". It is for the great part purely for my own enjoyment and expression. Id like to see what happens this year, getting my cartoons out and watching the seeds grow.

and here is a simple little test I did the other day , wobbly lines and all, very quick and dirty but am in the process of relearning the interface and how to set up my hotkey shortcuts, and express keys on my cintiq. Still figuring that out..

https://vimeo.com/151333503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

~ Jourdan ~

Win 7 64bit, Nvidia Quadro K5000, 34 GB. TVpaint 11.0 pro 64bit, Wacom Cintiq 27 HD, Intuos 3
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Welcome back (and nice to meet you) ! =)
D.T. Nethery

Post by D.T. Nethery »

Welcome back to TVPaint, Jourdan .

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
Jourdan Biziou

Post by Jourdan Biziou »

Thanks Elodie, D.T :) good to be back ,,!