CBPaint: Progressive Scan

A forum dedicated to MacroSystem CBPaint.
Lou Bruno

CBPaint: Progressive Scan

Post by Lou Bruno »

Is there any way to give a scene a progressive scan appearance?

I have CB PAINT 2.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hello !

Could you give more details of what do you want to do please ?
TVPaint Team
Lou Bruno

Post by Lou Bruno »

I want to give a 30 frame per second look or even a 24 frame per second-NTSC.

I tried the consolve menu to no avail. I can't figure out how to adjust the parameters in CB PAINT 2.

Mike wrote:Hello !

Could you give more details of what do you want to do please ?
Mike

Post by Mike »

In CBP2, it's not possible to change/modify the format ( frame rate, pixel ratio, ... ) of a cbpaint project.
TVPaint Team
Hervé
Site Admin

Post by Hervé »

Lou Bruno wrote:I want to give a 30 frame per second look or even a 24 frame per second-NTSC.
Shrink your layer without interpolation and and after stretch it at his original size.
Last edited by Hervé on 27 Dec 2007, 08:13, edited 1 time in total.
Hervé ADAM, TVPaint Team
Lou Bruno

Post by Lou Bruno »

I don't believe there is a way to interpolate in CB PAINT 2.

BTW: Is there a way we can get a section of the Bulletin Board dedicated for CB PAINT users? Thank you.
Hervé wrote:
Lou Bruno wrote:I want to give a 30 frame per second look or even a 24 frame per second-NTSC.
Shrink your layer without interpolation and and after stretch it at it's original size.
Hervé
Site Admin

Post by Hervé »

Lou Bruno wrote: BTW: Is there a way we can get a section of the Bulletin Board dedicated for CB PAINT users? Thank you.
OK, done, welcome to the dedicated forum for CBPaint.
Hervé ADAM, TVPaint Team
Lou Bruno

Post by Lou Bruno »

Thanks.....hope we can get some good input here from around the world.

Hervé wrote:
Lou Bruno wrote: BTW: Is there a way we can get a section of the Bulletin Board dedicated for CB PAINT users? Thank you.
OK, done, welcome to the dedicated forum for CBPaint.
Lou Bruno

Post by Lou Bruno »

After I stretch the layer, do I render it out to the scene bin and repeat the process as a new layer at which time I shrink it back OR do I render everthing within CB PAINT via the layer?

BTW: I discovered by slightly reducing the aspect ratio of a layered scene, it appears to be a progressive look after rendering to my scne bin. I will have to experiment more.

Hervé wrote:
Shrink your layer without interpolation and and after stretch it at his original size.
Lou Bruno

Post by Lou Bruno »

I figured out a way to adjust the pixel ratio. I have to make a custom brush of the entire scene then EDIT and adjust the ratio.
Mike wrote:In CBP2, it's not possible to change/modify the format ( frame rate, pixel ratio, ... ) of a cbpaint project.
Lou Bruno

Post by Lou Bruno »

Sorry, I was wrong. I can interpolate in the strectch and cut prompt box.
Lou Bruno wrote:I don't believe there is a way to interpolate in CB PAINT 2.

BTW: Is there a way we can get a section of the Bulletin Board dedicated for CB PAINT users? Thank you.
Hervé wrote:
Shrink your layer without interpolation and and after stretch it at it's original size.