How many Particle Emitters?

A forum dedicated to MacroSystem CBPaint.
Paris Fox

How many Particle Emitters?

Post by Paris Fox »

With the addition of the powerful Particle Generator in CB paint 2 how many Particle Emitters does it come with, is it possible to add emitters with your own objects and is everything about the Particle Generator customizable?
Mike

Re: How many Particle Emitters?

Post by Mike »

Hello Paris,
Paris Fox wrote:With the addition of the powerful Particle Generator in CB paint 2 how many Particle Emitters does it come with,
If you want to speak about some presets, yes, there are some examples in the "BinFX".
Paris Fox wrote:is it possible to add emitters with your own objects
Yes, you can add/remove/change emitters, and each emitter has its own particles, so each particle has its own parameters, and you can of course add/remove/change all the particles of an emitter.
Paris Fox wrote:and is everything about the Particle Generator customizable?
Every parameters in the particle generator are customizable.
You can create your own particle generator from nothing or import an example and just change some parameters. :)
TVPaint Team
Volker

Post by Volker »

is it possible to add emitters with your own objects
what you will like is that you can use your own custom brushes (even the animated brushes) as particles !
Volker Hill

CBPaint 1+2, Casablanca Solitaire, Enterprise MAX, Bogart SE
TVPaint Animation Pro 9, Wacom Intuos 3
Lou Bruno

Post by Lou Bruno »

Paris,

If you go to the MSUS BB, I posted a video with particles. One such "home-made" particles are oranges, I extracted from a person juggling them. I made a custom brush and added same to the bin at which time I retrieved that brush as a custom particle.