CB Paint 2 and GENERATION 3 Casablanca

A forum dedicated to MacroSystem CBPaint.
Paris Fox

CB Paint 2 and GENERATION 3 Casablanca

Post by Paris Fox »

Now that the next generation Casablanca models will be released soon with a Linux based OS, will CB Paint 2 work with them or will the program have to be modified a bit and what is the timeline?

I look forward using Cb paint 2 on the S-4000 PRO Casablanca model when released.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hello,

As CBP2 is a complex operator, if it would be released on the next Casa generation, it wouldn't be a surprise if some little modifications should be done.
But for the moment, nothing is planed.
TVPaint Team
Paris Fox

Post by Paris Fox »

Thank you Mike for your reply. I look forward using CB Paint 2 on my new S-4000 Pro Casablanca generation 3 editor. I hope CB Paint 2 will be adapted soon. I am upgrading my machine for the purpose of operating CB paint 2 faster.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Mike wrote:Hello,

As CBP2 is a complex operator, if it would be released on the next Casa generation, it wouldn't be a surprise if some little modifications should be done.
But for the moment, nothing is planed.
I just wanted to add some precisions on what I say previously.
When I say "nothing is planed for the moment", it mean that CBP2 will be adapted on the new Casa (we have discussed with MacroSystem about that), but only the planning for the release date hasn't been fixed now.
TVPaint and MacroSystem are really pleased with this project :)

Sorry to haven't been more precise.
TVPaint Team
Lou Bruno

Post by Lou Bruno »

I also have purchesed the new generation as well. I hope CB PAINT 2 will be expedited as it is the most valuable piece of software the is offered due to its versatility.

ALSO......hope the updates as mentioned in the previos threads are also included such as video scrubbing and viewable icons without using the Navigation panel.