Please Link CB Paint 2 to Bogart OS Media Manager!

A forum dedicated to MacroSystem CBPaint.
Paris Fox

Please Link CB Paint 2 to Bogart OS Media Manager!

Post by Paris Fox »

Hi TV Paint Team,

As we patiently await the release of the version of Cb Paint 2 for Bogart SE, would you please allow CB Paint 2 creations to be linked to the new Archives/Media Manager section of the New Bogart SE 2 OS for the Casablanca S-4000. In this media manger you have access to video clips may they be SD/HD and high resolution still photos in different formats and resolutions.

I would like the ability to have a transparent linkage between my CB Paint 2 creations and these archives, bi-directional import and export may it be created pictures from CB Paint, Anim brushes with full alpha channel support and video clips in SD and HD resolutions.

Thank you TV Paint Team! We await the announcement of CB Paint 2 for the S-4000 units.
Alan

Re: Please Link CB Paint 2 to Bogart OS Media Manager!

Post by Alan »

Hi Paris Fox,
I fully agree with your comments. I am becoming a little impatient for this release. More importantly your suggestion moves the S4000 range into a top professional machine without the past restraints. I think this will become more important as the industry comes under pressure.

Thanks Alan
Paris Fox

Post by Paris Fox »

I agree. I would like to see CB Paint truly limitless not only in its abilities and features but its movement across platforms. Originally CB Paint 1 had a 10 GB storage limit. I want NO LIMITS when creating in CB Paint.

I hope they release CB Paint soon. I don't know how many CB Paint's were sold in the day, or for that matter CB Paint 2, but for me an AVID user of this software, I need my CB Paint 2 soon. I have had projects on hold for months waiting for CB Paint 2.

Please post more and tell your friends, lets bring the CB Paint 2 community together!!! :wink:
Paul Fierlinger

Post by Paul Fierlinger »

I hope they release CB Paint soon. I don't know how many CB Paint's were sold in the day, or for that matter CB Paint 2, but for me an AVID user of this software, I need my CB Paint 2 soon. I have had projects on hold for months waiting for CB Paint 2.
I'm becoming really curious now; if this is the case, why not just buy into TVP 9? Or is TVP for CB Paint in a lot of ways different (better :shock: ?) then ours here?
Paul
http://www.slocumfilm.com
Desktop PC Win10-Pro -64 bit OS; 32.0 GB RAM
Processor: i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
AMD FirePro V7900; Intuos4 Wacom tablet
Paris Fox

Post by Paris Fox »

Hi Paul,

I wish I could use TV Paint 9 with my Casablanca S-4000 Pro, but alas they are not compatible. I have to wait for my CB Paint 2 for Linux Bogart SE to be released. I like the Multiple Audio mixing feature in TV Paint 9 which will not be apart of CB Paint 2.

There are so many things I use CB Paint for. I have to play the waiting game and it long overdue.
Paul Fierlinger

Post by Paul Fierlinger »

I was enlightened by a friend that you are a self-contained unit. I had no idea so now I can understand better what this thread is all about.
Paul
http://www.slocumfilm.com
Desktop PC Win10-Pro -64 bit OS; 32.0 GB RAM
Processor: i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
AMD FirePro V7900; Intuos4 Wacom tablet