CB Paint 2 (BOGART SE) for 2008

A forum dedicated to MacroSystem CBPaint.
Paris Fox

CB Paint 2 (BOGART SE) for 2008

Post by Paris Fox »

Hi TV Paint Team,

I so enjoy all of your products, especially CB Paint. I have never had a chance to work with CB Paint 2 because it came out for the old Casablanca 2 generation when I purchased Generation 3 with the Linux Bogart SE OS. I have literally put some of my bigger productions on hold for the release of the Bogart version of CB Paint 2.

Do you really have to create a Linux version of CB Paint 2 or just like in the currently released version of CB Paint 2 just create a way to IMPORT and EXPORT video and stills into and out of CB Paint 2 from Bogart SE.

I don't know how easy or hard it is to adapt CB Paint 2 for the Bogart SE platform, but do you think it will be available this year?
Fabrice

Re: CB Paint 2 (BOGART SE) for 2008

Post by Fabrice »

I don't know how easy or hard it is to adapt CB Paint 2 for the Bogart SE platform, but do you think it will be available this year?
As TVP Animation 9.0, CBPaint 2.0 is the result of more than 15 years of development.
Adapting the software on a new platform is not easy.
A lot of email exchanges, tests and discussions with the macrosystem tech support are necessary.
Fabrice Debarge
Paris Fox

Re: CB Paint 2 (BOGART SE) for 2008

Post by Paris Fox »

Thank you TV Paint Team,

Just know that there are those Hard Core CB Paint fans who are out there waiting patiently for the release of this version of CB Paint 2 for their S-4000/PRO. I am one of them.

I look forward to the release of this product soon.