NEW CB PAINT YAHOO GROUP?

A forum dedicated to MacroSystem CBPaint.
Lou Bruno

NEW CB PAINT YAHOO GROUP?

Post by Lou Bruno »

As all of us CB PAINT users are aware, there is minimal support for training as it relates to CB PAINT. There are two CB PAINT tutorial training DVD's available from MSUS. Chet, is also going to expand his knowledge in the future with a CB PAINT tutorial.

However, many of us have advanced beyond the basic and most of the advanced features presented in the currently available training material.

SO...I propose the following: I can start a YAHOO discussion group which I would moderate to keep the spammers out. In this group, we can help educate each other and share any related knowledge about CB PAINT. If I have enough responses, I can set up the YAHOO group and advise members of the link to join.

In closing, we can pool our own resources together to educate and teach each other and hopefully educate new users who have CB PAINT but never attempted to utilize the features.
Volker

Re: NEW CB PAINT YAHOO GROUP?

Post by Volker »

Lou, don't get me wrong, but why can't we do that right here or at the MSUS boards ?

I am sorry, but speaking for myself, I won't visit an additional forum.

Volker
Volker Hill

CBPaint 1+2, Casablanca Solitaire, Enterprise MAX, Bogart SE
TVPaint Animation Pro 9, Wacom Intuos 3
Lou Bruno

Re: NEW CB PAINT YAHOO GROUP?

Post by Lou Bruno »

Actually it is not a forum. It is more of a listserve with constant back and forth e-mails. Not a BB or really a forum with a website though there will be archived postings.