It would be a shame to let CB Paint dwindle!

A forum dedicated to MacroSystem CBPaint.
Paris Fox

It would be a shame to let CB Paint dwindle!

Post by Paris Fox »

Its too bad that once the Casablanca gets powerful enough to handle CB Paint 2, it slows in development. :cry: It simply just blows my mind. I had the hardest time using CB Paint with the Prestige and even felt the Reno Plus had to go in order to have more power using this unique software.

Alas, I am left empty handed with no CB Paint 2 to fill the void. What to do? No word yet from either company.
Alan

Re: It would be a shame to let CB Paint dwindle!

Post by Alan »

It's nearly a year now since I bought my S4000 and so for all that time I've had the use of CBpaint2 denied to me. It was my favorite package! Ok I know there are lots of problems to solve at the moment; but I would like to know what is going on. One thing I know is that these days no news often means bad news. Please can someone give us an idea of what is going on, are we ever going to get it back?

Alan
Paris Fox

Re: It would be a shame to let CB Paint dwindle!

Post by Paris Fox »

I am with you Alan. It has been way too long. I am patient, but no communication from MSDE concerning this software leaves us all in the lurch. I do not think it is a TV Paint issue, but more of a MSDE problem. I can understand they are trying to save their own "SMALL" company as they say, but when you do not communicate with the people who buy your products, which keep you in business, that can be very troubling.

I was so looking forward using CB Paint 2 on my Bogart system to design High Resolution DVD covers and original complex DVD menus.