WACOM Switcher 1.43 feb/03/2007

generator

Post by generator »

Thx :p but I guess this topic has been abandoned (last post almost 1 month ago)? Is there still anyone out there who can help me :D
fabrice_

Post by fabrice_ »

Lemec (who started the topic) comes here often and will certainly answer you. I don't think this topic is abandoned. :wink:

Fabrice Debarge / Beta-Team member / Author of the user-manual.
generator

Post by generator »

Hmm... it's been a week already :) should i try an S.O.S. signal? :wink:
TVPaint
Site Admin

Post by TVPaint »

Well, no need since I know that Mark has been gone for a trip to Europe since Monday and I don't think he'll be able to reply for a little while unfortunately.
generator

Post by generator »

Ah ok, then I'll just have to wait. Or maybe he can come visite me in Holland, since's he's already in Europe. :wink:
TVPaint wrote:Well, no need since I know that Mark has been gone for a trip to Europe since Monday and I don't think he'll be able to reply for a little while unfortunately.
gl

Post by gl »

Hi guys,

found this after reading the depressing thread over at Wacom. Been using their cheaper tablets for a long time (I use tablets for everything except the occasional game), but only recently got a 2nd monitor.

Would like to try the util on my Volito2 (cheapest tablet they do, AFAIK only available in Europe), but the link doesn't resolve. Can anyone email me a copy of the latest version (please PM me for my address)?

This tablet has a crippled driver, but with a similar screen selector (see attached pic).

(also check out their new low-end but stylish 'Bamboo').

Le-mec, I'm a C++ programmer and I've just a done a little multimon work - I'll also have a 3rd screen shortly so let me know if I can help getting that working. Actually from C++ it would be easy to support any monitor configuration, maybe we can do something there.

I can also host the files.
Attachments
Wacom Volito2 control panel.
Wacom Volito2 control panel.
volito2_panel.gif (51.94 KiB) Viewed 91884 times
gl
Alicroche

Post by Alicroche »

Just in case you didn't notice :
From Wacom website, download section :
pro604-4_int.exe
4.3 MB

Improvements/bug fixes:

- Added Intuos3 display toggle via pen buttons or ExpressKeys (toggles mapping between tablet and Desktop or tablet and individual monitors)
(...)
:D Yiiiiiipppeeeee !!
malcooning

Post by malcooning »

can someone please post a working link for Wacom Switcher, or maybe send it to me by mail?

i'd appreciate it very much.
Cheers
A.

rumbus@gmail.com
ZigOtto

Post by ZigOtto »

I've heard the last wacom drivers provide a switch-screen utility (not tested here),
for info, I've found a (mirror download) link where to find Lemec's wacswitch v1.43 :
wacswitch_v1_43.zip
malcooning

Post by malcooning »

ZigOtto wrote:I've heard the last wacom drivers provide a switch-screen utility (not tested here),
for info, I've found a (mirror download) link where to find Lemec's wacswitch v1.43 :
wacswitch_v1_43.zip
Not tested here either, I think the wacom driver is limited next to Lemec's switcher. I set my switching to be triggered by clicking the upper side of the side switch on the pen. This way I get no incidental jumping to the other monitor by gentle ramming at the screen side.
and thanks for the link Zig (Lemec sent me one by email some time ago).
mox

Post by mox »

About the latest wacom driver available (6.05-7), I just installed it and everything's going 'wrong' with it, anyone with same experiences? :]
Jerome Lorin
Moxica (playground)
(Win11/TVP 11.7.1-64 bits pro)
malcooning

Post by malcooning »

mox wrote:About the latest wacom driver available (6.05-7), I just installed it and everything's going 'wrong' with it, anyone with same experiences? :]
Describe "everything".
mox

Post by mox »

It was just working like a mouse and nothing more (no pressure, no expresskeys,.. ) so after (un)installing many times, deleting the prefs and trying to figure out, I installed the old good driver back and... happy ending.

It's quite annoying not to know what's wrong, never had such problem with the Wacom drivers... but already spent to much time on it :)
Jerome Lorin
Moxica (playground)
(Win11/TVP 11.7.1-64 bits pro)
ZigOtto

Post by ZigOtto »

I am running an old version too,
and as far as it doesn't hurt, I won't try to change anything ... (same with my boots!)
that doesn't make me an anti-growth activist,
just a circonspect guy who thinks we don't necessary have to consume our planet so quickly ... :)
Vaosk

Post by Vaosk »

Hello, any chances some great souls put the old version (1.01) of this wacswitch.exe over a mirror like rapidshare? I formatted so i lost this great tool and now the latest 1.43 (only one i can find over a few hours >.>) doesnt work for me...

I REALLY miss putting a keystroke on my pen that activates wacswitch v1.01. Mouse mode over 2 monitors using a pen is ridiculously ineffective.

Thanks in advance :).

(I possess a graphire so this simple essential feature isnt integrated yay.)