[Android] Right Click support

This topic is dedicated to Open Beta versions. Post here your comment, bugs notifications and ideas about the Android version !
lemec

[Android] Right Click support

Post by lemec »

I have a touchpad on my tablet that has a right-click on it, as well as the ability to plug in a mouse. It'd be nice if TVP could support the right-click on these.
(Win7x64, TVP Pro 11 32-bit)
D.T. Nethery

Re: [Android] Right Click support

Post by D.T. Nethery »

+1

Mark, which trackpad are you using for your Android tablet ?

I would love to have right-click support from a mouse on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (I broke down and got one !) So far TVPaint on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is great , but definitely taking some getting used to since I don't have all my usual keyboard shortcuts (when working without bluetooth keyboard) or my Wacom Pen buttons (amazing how addicted one becomes to the Ctrl Z "undo" button and I may be alone in this , but I miss the ease of using the Eraser end of the Wacom pen so I don't have to stop and select an eraser tool from the Sketch Panel . The Samsung S-Pen has a button on it that activates certain things , but it seems that it has no options to customize what the button controls , so I can't key it to TVPaint (for Ctrl Z or some other function) .

I'm looking at this product from Logitech:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/t ... ?crid=1242" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope that this would allow full use of RMB and LMB commands for TVPaint on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 .
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

(I broke down and got one !)
:D
Fabrice Debarge
artfx

Post by artfx »

I never noticed how much right click can be missed until I needed to copy one clip from one project to another. I think the functions such as copy, paste clips should be in the very top clip menu anyway. Don't you think so?
Terrence Walker
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
MacOS Monterey Version 12.6.2
2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, Intel Iris Graphics 6100