Some GNote10 links

This topic is dedicated to Open Beta versions. Post here your comment, bugs notifications and ideas about the Android version !
D.T. Nethery

Re: Some GNote10 links

Post by D.T. Nethery »

Svengali wrote:I've been using the tablet for about six months now and never put any screen protector on at all. The Gorilla Glass seems impervious to scratches so far and remains flawless after hundreds of hours use.

Sven

This is good to know. Thank you. I found some similar comments about screen protectors on an Android users forum , i.e. " The GNote glass is tough enough to resist scratches , so screen protector is not necessary and most of them make the experience of drawing with the S-Pen less than optimum" .

I can certainly report that the Zagg Invisible Shield screen protector is not at all suited to anyone who draws a lot and tends to press down hard when drawing (like I do) . The Zagg screen protector quickly becomes covered with small "grooves" or indentations made by pressing down with the pen tip . It doesn't make the tablet unusable for drawing, but it makes it less sensitive and it feels slightly "sticky" while drawing. When I finally removed it from my GNote I immediately noticed how much nicer it felt to draw on the tablet without the Zagg screen protector .

Svengali

Re: Some GNote10 links

Post by Svengali »

Beta ending notice (29 days) just popped up... will a new Beta version be posted soon (fingers crossed!). :shock: :roll:

Sven

edit: Just downloaded version 10.0.18 and the notice is gone. Is there a new expire date for the Android Beta? :?:
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB